Niche, unique and intimate – all the essentials for a truly successful corporate event – and with the right planning and inclusions there is everything to gain from taking a fresh look at Byron Bay for your next conference, training seminar or incentive program.
Choosing a Venue
From beachside luxury and coastal rainforest settings to the lush hills of the hinterland, finding the perfect venue for your Byron Bay event is easy. For conferences, trade seminars and motivational team building events you can’t go past The Byron at Byron Resort and Spa. Great modern conference facilities, accomplished staff, beautiful surrounds and with a diverse range of accommodation options – all the tools are at hand to host your perfect corporate event. As one of the leading tour operators in the area, we work closely with The Byron at Byron Resort and Spa to provide perfectly matched activities for your attendees. To find out more, click here.
If you’re looking for a purely incentive-based option for your high achievers, Byron Bay’s renowned luxury beach houses and exclusive retreats and health spas offer the perfect solution. The Gaia Retreat and Spa, Rae’s on Wategos and Victoria’s at Wategos are all ideal locations. Combine luxury accommodation with a private Byron Bay Adventure Tour and you’ll inspire your candidates to reach for the stars.
Activities, Team Building & Bonuses
Including some enjoyable and inspiring activities that show off your event location and get your attendees charged is not only beneficial for your business, but also the success of the event itself. Motivation, self-satisfaction, de-stressing and team cohesion are just some of the benefits of adding some adventure to your event program. With tours ranging from half day to two day adventures, there is something to suit everyone! Here are some of our most popular tours for corporate event attendees:
- For a relaxing outing that allows attendees to chat and unwind whilst sampling the delights of the Byron hinterland including the mystic Crystal Castle and Shambala Gardens try our Byron & Beyond Tour
- Conquer a mountain and see the inner strength of your participants shine through with a Mt Warning Day Climb or Sunrise Climb. This experience is guaranteed to impress!
- Reward a job well done with our Earth to Surf Adventure Tour, where attendees will get to explore the magnificent Byron hinterland AND take to the ocean on a sea kayak to get up close with dolphins, turtles and whales (Jun-Oct)
- Make it unforgettable – get your team to spread their wings and take to the sky in a Gyrocopter! Enjoy some incredible sights from high above the ground including the Byron Bay Lighthouse, our beautiful beaches and an extraordinary array of ocean wildlife with our Byron Bay 360 Adventure Tour
- Looking to inspire? Get back to nature and explore the wonder of the World Heritage listed Nightcap National Park including a 2 hour rainforest walk to the base of the spectacular Minyon Falls with our Byron Bay Hinterland Big Day Out Tour
We have many other combinations, including mountain biking, hiking and overnight camping – click here to view all our tours.
Prefer to choose your own adventure? Here at Byron Bay Adventure Tours we specialise in designing customised tours and itineraries that work with your event theme, time requirements and desired outcomes. Contact us today to discuss our tailor-made Byron tour options.
The unique culture and colourful mish-mash of lifestyles give Byron Bay a certain ‘je ne ce quoi’ that you will not find in any other destination. Byron Bay ticks all the boxes, including purpose-build corporate event venues, a range of accommodation options, close access to domestic and international airports and a wide-selection of delegate activities, but above all Byron Bay will deliver an event that every attendee will never forget.